10-Day Return Policy
We are very confident that our jewelry will meet and surpass your expectations. However, in most cases if you are not completely satisfied, you may return your order within 10 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. All sales are final on custom-made, special order, and personalized or final sale items.
Returning your order
Please follow these steps to return or exchange your jewelry item(s):
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Return Authorization Code for your order number.
- Print a Return Authorization and fill it out completely. Please write your Return Authorization Code on the return form and on the outside of the shipping box on the front of the package so that it is clearly visible.
- Send your item(s) with original packing materials, return form, and original invoice to us by an insured carrier and retain the tracking number for your records.
– Orders Less than $500: Ship your package by USPS, FedEx or UPS.
– Orders More than $500: Ship your package by USPS Registered Mail with insurance for the full value.
- We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. DO NOT WRITE “JEWELRY” OR ANY OTHER JEWELRY RELATED WORDS ON THE OUTSIDE PACKAGE. Send your package to:
3620 Rigby Road
Miamisburg, OH 45342
- After we receive your package, our Service Department will verify the condition & authenticity of the returned item(s).
- A refund or customer credit (for exchanges) will be issued within 10 business days. All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow one monthly billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statement
Returns and Exchanges are subject to the following restrictions:
- The original Invoice and a Return Authorization Code must accompany the returned item.
- The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
- Non-insured packages will be returned to sender.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Items that have been worn and damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.
- Custom-made, special order, and personalized or final sale itemsare not returnable. If there was an error made on our part, we will happily exchange your order.
- The original diamond grading report for a certified diamond must be returned or a $150 replacement fee will be charged.